Monday, July 2, 2012

Today's adventures...Money, Money, Money and a few tears.

So yesterday I made my blog public, not sure if that was smart or not.  So many people made such sweet comments on facebook and on this blog.  Thanks you all so much!! (That is where some of the tears are from).

I spent some time on the phone today dealing with the hospital.  First with the administration getting pre-registered.  Then the real fun part, the financial stuff.  It looks like this weekend is going to be pretty expensive for me.  Just the hospital will be about $4,000.  Ouch.  The bright spot in phone call is that if I prepay they will give me a discount.  That means I have till Thursday to come up with the $$$.  Life is good, isn't it.

Jody called to check up on how I am doing.  There is something about her that makes it okay to cry.  I feel bad that is always with her.  The other problem is once the waterworks started it was hard to stop them.  I cried during my lunch break, but I could not stop it when lunch was over.  I hate when I can't control it my emotions at work.  So now I am crying and mad too.  

I am still at peace, but nervous.  Not sure if the nerves are about $$$, the surgery, the chance of cancer or all of the above....all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment